SERVSAFE® Alcohol Training Program
The ServSafe Alcohol program prepares bartenders, servers, hosts, bussers, valets, bouncers and all front-of-house staff to effectively and safely handle difficult situations in your operation. Students may choose from the online course and exam or the in-person course and exam.
Once the registration process is complete you will be sent an email confirmation with instructions on how to start your course to the email address provided. If confirmation is not received within 24 hours, first check your spam folder within your email program for “ServSafe Confirmation & Study Materials”. Contact our office at (770) 624-3857 for assistance.
All purchases of the ServSafe Alcohol Online Course are final. Prior to purchasing, please review the technical system requirements below to ensure this program will work with your computer configuration. Once you begin the course, you will have 90 days to complete it, at which time the course will be deactivated.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.60 GHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
- IE 8, Chrome 16, Firefox 6, or higher versions (other browsers may not be supported and may impact functionality)
- OS X 10.5 or higher
- Intel processor
- Safari 5, Firefox 6, Chrome 16, or higher versions
Requirements for All Systems:
- 2 GB RAM or more, depending on your operating system
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.2 or higher
- Adobe® Reader®
- High-speed Internet access (512 kbps or faster)
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher
- Sound enabled